Les filtres peuvent vous aider à définir votre propre sélection de communiqués de presse. Sélectionnez vos critères à partir des listes. Lorsque votre sélection est terminée, cliquez sur la loupe.
- 03/08/2018 / Corporate News / Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 03/03/2017 / / Les équipements et services de chaîne d’emballage, de surgélation et de refroidissement de Linde sont à la fine pointe de la technologie de l’industrie agroalimentaire.
Linde Canada Limitée présentera sa gamme de gaz et d’équipement destinés à l’industrie agroalimentaire canadienne lors de la Food and Beverage Convention Niagara 2017. La convention aura lieu le 3 mars 2017, au Scotiabank Convention Centre à Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
- 02/06/2017 / / Le site du WebShop de Linde offre maintenant une version mobile conviviale.
- Linde Canada Limitée a apporté des améliorations à son site de commerce électronique en lui conférant des capacités de conception de sites Web adaptatifs qui le rendent plus convivial sur les appareils mobiles. Ceci permet à un site Web de s’adapter aux dimensions de l’écran du dispositif de l’utilisateur.
- 02/06/2017 / / Linde WebShop e-Commerce Site
Linde Canada Limited has enhanced its e-commerce site with Responsive Web Design capabilities that make it mobile friendly, allowing desktop web pages to be viewed in response to the size of the device one is using.
- 10/28/2016 / / Linde Canada présentera sa vaste gamme de produits de sécurité.
- Les professionnels de la sécurité provenant des secteurs publics et privés sont invités à découvrir les produits de sécurité de Linde Canada Limitée présentés à l'occasion de l'exposition Le Grand Rendez-Vous santé et sécurité au travail. Le salon aura lieu le 1er et 2 novembre 2016 au Palais des Congrès de Montréal.
- 10/07/2016 / / Linde mettra en valeur ses solutions de CO2 liquide lors de la Ontario Craft Brewers Conference
Les experts en matière de gaz pour boissons de Linde Canada Limitée démontreront les avantages du SURESERVEMC et des gaz alimentaires et services MAPAX® de Linde lors de la Ontario Craft Brewers Conference& Suppliers Marketplace (Conférence des brasseurs artisanaux) qui se déroulera au Allstream Centre à Toronto, le 13 octobre 2016.
- 09/28/2016 / / Linde Canada présentera des technologies de transformation des aliments permettant d’améliorer la qualité, l’efficacité et la productivité à la conférence sur l’emballage.
- Linde Canada invite les entreprises de transformation d’aliments à visiter leur kiosque à la conférence PAC to the Future qui aura lieu les 28 et 29 septembre à l’hôtel Hilton Niagara Falls à Niagara Falls, au Canada. Les experts en alimentation de présents à la conférence exploreront les nouveaux concepts, les innovations et technologies de l’industrie de l’emballage qui seront élaborées dans le futur.
- 07/22/2016 / / L’usine de gaz industriels et spéciaux Linde Canada à Saint-Léonard fête 20 ans sans accident.
Les employés de l’usine de Linde Canada Limitée à Saint-Léonard (Montréal) ont récemment célébré un événement marquant : 20 ans – 1,2 million d’heures de travail – sans accident avecarrêt de travail.L’usine de Saint-Léonard produit des gaz industriels (oxygène, azote, argon), dioxyde de carbone et des gaz de haute pureté pour un vaste éventail de clients pour des applications en métallurgie, médicales, alimentaires et de laboratoire.
- 03/30/2016 / / Linde Canada lance un site de commerce électronique récemment amélioré
- Mississauga, Canada, Mars 30th, 2016 – Linde Canada Limited a lancé le WebShop de Linde pour permettre aux clients partout au Canada de faire leurs achats en ligne. Le site Web situé à l'adresse www.achats.lindecanada.com fournit des descriptions, des images et des prix pour plus de 10 000 produits notamment les gaz, le matériel de soudage et de coupage, les consommables et les produits de sécurité.
- 01/21/2016 / / Linde Canada présente des gaz de conditionnement sous atmosphère modifiéepour les entreprises de transformation des aliments.
- Linde Canada Ltée présente sa gamme de gaz de conditionnement sous atmosphère modifiée MAPAX® qui contribue à prolonger la durée de conservation et à préserver la qualité des produits frais. Cette gamme de produits contribuera à répondre aux demandes sans cesse croissantes d’aliments préparés et emballés au Canada.
- 05/11/2015 / / Linde Canada présentera du matériel et des gaz de soudage qui augmentent la qualité et la productivité lors du salon d’exposition Ideal Supply à Stratford, en Ontario
- Stratford, ON, Canada, 11 mai 2015 – Les transformateurs de métaux qui visiteront cette année le salon d’exposition Ideal Supply à Stratford, en Ontario Canada, sont invités à rencontrer les spécialistes de Linde au kiosque de Linde Canada afin de discuter des façons dont ils peuvent améliorer la qualité du soudage, augmenter la productivité et renforcer la sécurité. Linde fera la démonstration de la gamme complète de gaz de protection, de matériel, de machines et de produits de sécurité.
- 08/18/2014 / / Linde to hold open houses at 15 Eastern Canada branches
Linde Canada Limited will be holding “end-of-summer” open houses at 15 of its retail stores in Eastern Canada. “Anyone involved in welding and cutting will be very impressed with the safety product display and demonstrations we have planned for the open houses,” said Marc-André Rioux safety sales manager, Eastern Canada.
- 08/14/2014 / / Linde Canada lance un site Web vastement amélioré
- Nous avons reconçu le site car nous désirions faciliter l’interaction entre Linde et ses clients.
- 08/06/2014 / / Linde Canada « retrouve » près de 1 900 bouteilles pour ses clients
- Mississauga, Canada, 06 août 2014 – Au cours d'une période de neuf mois, Linde Canada Limitée a identifié près de 1 900 bouteilles qui étaient précédemment considérées comme perdues ou volées et a crédité ces bouteilles retrouvées au compte client approprié. Les bouteilles ont été « retrouvées » à l'aide du nouveau service de Contrôle unitaire des bouteilles (ICC) de Linde Canada, une approche professionnelle du suivi et de la gestion des bouteilles qui contribue à rationaliser le processus et à réduire le temps nécessaire pour suivre les déplacements des bouteilles, ce qui permet aux clients de réaliser des économies importantes.
- 06/17/2014 / / Linde offre sa gamme de machines de soudage à l’arc sur le marché canadien
- Mississauga, Canada, 17, juin 2014 –Linde Canada Limitée a lancé une gamme de matériel de soudage à l’arc sur le marché canadien. Cette nouvelle gamme comprend des machines MIG, TIG et Multi-Process.
- 06/17/2014 / / Linde offre sa gamme de machines de soudage à l’arc sur le marché canadien
- Mississauga, Canada, 17, juin 2014 –Linde Canada Limitée a lancé une gamme de matériel de soudage à l’arc sur le marché canadien. Cette nouvelle gamme comprend des machines MIG, TIG et Multi-Process.
- 06/17/2014 / / Linde offers line of branded arc welding machines to Canadian market
Mississauga, Canada, June 17, 2014 –Linde Canada Limited has introduced a line of Linde-branded arc equipment to the Canadian market. The new line includes MIG, TIG and Multi-Process machines.
- 06/04/2014 / / La randonnée en vélo des employés de Linde a permis d'amasser 8 000 $ pour la Fondation des maladies du cœur et de l'AVC
- Mississauga, Canada, 04 juin 2014 – Vingt-neuf employés de Linde Canada Limitée ont amassé 4 108 $ pour contribuer à réduire le taux de mortalité lié aux maladies du cœur et à l'AVC chez les Canadiens. Les employés de Linde ont enfourché leur vélo lors du Grand Vélo en appui à la Fondation des maladies du cœur et de l'AVC dans ses efforts de construire un avenir plus sain pour les Canadiens.
- 06/03/2014 / / Linde Canada employees’ bike ride nets over $8,000 for Heart and Stroke Foundation
Mississauga, Canada, June 3, 2014 – Twenty nine employees of Linde Canada Limited raised $4,108 to help reduce Canadians’ rate of death from heart disease and stroke. The employees’ efforts were matched by Linde Canada, bringing the total raised to $8,108. The Linde employees pedaled in the “Big Bike” organized by the Heart and Stroke Foundation in its effort to create a healthier future for Canadians.
- 05/21/2014 / / Two Linde-branded MIG welding wires available to Canadian fabrication market
- Mississauga, Canada, May 20, 2014– Linde Canada Limited is supplying two Linde-branded welding wires – Solidarc 115™ and Linde S-6™ – to the Canadian fabrication market.
- 05/21/2014 / / Deux fils de soudage MIG de marque Linde sont disponibles sur le marché canadien de fabrication
- Mississauga, Canada, 21 Mai 2014 – Linde Canada Limitée offre deux fils de soudage de marque Linde – Solidarc 115™ et Linde S-6™ – sur le marché canadien de fabrication.
- 04/01/2014 / / Linde fait l'acquisition de fournisseurs de gaz et services de soudage à Sorel-Tracy
Mississauga, Canada, 1er avril 2014 -- Linde Canada Limitée a acheté les actions de deux entreprises – Oxygène Sorel-Tracy (OST) et Soudure Industrielle du Richelieu Métropolitain Inc. (SIRM). Les entreprises sont situées à Sorel-Tracy, au Québec, et fournissent des gaz industriels, des équipements et services de soudage aux clients de la région de Sorel-Tracy depuis plusieurs décennies.
- 04/01/2014 / / Linde acquires gases and welding services suppliers in Sorel-Tracy
Mississauga, Canada, April 1 2014 -- Linde Canada Limited has purchased the shares of two companies -- Oxygène Sorel-Tracy (OST) and Soudure Industrielle du Richelieu Métropolitain Inc. (SIRM). The companies are located in Sorel-Tracy, Québec, and have been supplying industrial gases, welding equipment and services to customers in Sorel-Tracy area for decades.
- 03/11/2014 / Press Releases / Linde Canada Ltée fait l'acquisition d'un distributeur de gaz et d'équipement de Calgary
Mississauga, Canada, 12er mars 2014 – Linde Canada Ltée a fait l'acquisition de Cen-Alta Welding Supplies Ltd., un distributeur d'équipement de gaz industriels ayant son siège à Calgary, en Alberta.
- 03/11/2014 / Press Releases / Linde Canada Ltd. acquires Calgary gases and equipment distributor
- Mississauga, Canada, March 12, 2014 – Linde Canada Ltd. has acquired Cen-Alta Welding Supplies Ltd., an independent industrial gases equipment distributor headquartered in Calgary, Alberta.
- 02/13/2014 / / Linde Canada ouvre une nouvelle succursale à Lévis, Québec
Linde Canada Limitée a ouvert une nouvelle succursale à Lévis, Québec, le 2 décembre 2013. La succursale est située au 2111, 4e rue Lévis QC G6W 5M6, 888-256-.
« Nous sommes très heureux de notre nouvelle succursale » a déclaré monsieur Marc Clermont, directeur des succursales – Est et Centre du Québec. « Elle nous permet de rapprocher les produits et services Linde du marché en plein essor de l’Est du Québec. »
- 12/05/2013 / / Linde Canada opens new store in Lévis, Québec
- Mississauga, Canada, Dec 5, 2013 -- Linde Canada Limited has opened a new retail store in Lévis, Québec. The store is located at 2111 4 e rue Lévis QC G6W 5M6.
- 12/03/2013 / Press Releases / Linde Canada exposera des produits de sécurité individuels, des gaz de soudage et de l'équipement de soudage dans un salon professionnel minier
- Linde Canada Limitée présentera sa gamme de produits de sécurité individuels, des gaz et de l'équipement de soudage et de découpage et son système exclusif de suivi des bouteilles lors du Congrès de l'exploration minière du Québec, du 11 au 14 novembre 2013, kiosque #1200 au Centre des Congrès de Québec.
- 12/03/2013 / Press Releases / Linde Canada et Hypertherm organisent un séminaire sur le coupage
- Les spécialistes de Linde Canada limitée et l’Institut de coupe Hypertherm organisent une « Journée technologique » sur les solutions de coupage thermique. L’événement aura lieu à l’hôtel Hilton Laval, le 5 décembre de 8h30 à 16h30.
- 12/02/2013 / / Linde Canada and Hypertherm to conduct cutting seminar
- Mississauga, Canada, December 2, 2013 – Specialists from Linde Canada Limited and Hypertherm Cutting Institute will conduct a “Technology Day” on thermal cutting solutions. The event will be held at the Hilton Hotel Laval, Laval, Québec on December 5, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- 11/25/2013 / / Linde Canada introduces line of stainless steel welding wire
- Mississauga, Canada, Nov 25, 2013 – Linde Canada Limited has introduced Linde-branded stainless steel welding wire for the Canadian metal fabrication market. The new product offer is part of the private label program for its industrial products Linde started in 2008 that includes welding equipment, consumables and safety products.
- 11/11/2013 / Press Releases / Linde Canada to highlight personal safety products, welding gases and equipment at mining trade show
- Mississauga, Canada, November 11, 2013 – Linde Canada, Ltd. will be showcasing its line of personal safety products, welding and cutting gases and equipment, and exclusive cylinder tracking capability at the 2013 Quebec Mining Exploration Convention, November 11-14, 2013, booth #1200 at the Quebec Convention Center.
- 09/10/2013 / / Linde Canada to hold open house on welding and cutting at its Moncton retail store
- Mississauga, Canada, September 10, 2013 – Linde Canada Limited will hold an open house at its Moncton retail store to showcase the latest developments in welding and cutting equipment and consumables. The open house, which is open to customers and the public, will be held on September 17, 2013, from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- 08/06/2013 / Press Releases / Linde Canada innovation saves time and money for customers
- Mississauga, Canada, August 5, 2013 – Linde Canada Limited has finalized its four-year preparation to introduce an automated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) driven cylinder tracking program. This program reduces the customer problems associated with cylinder management. The new system for Individual Cylinder Control (ICC) offers a professional approach to cylinder tracking and management that saves customers both time and money.
- 06/19/2013 / Press Releases / Linde Canada to sponsor welding/cutting open house at A to Z Welding
- Mississauga, Canada, June 19, 2013 – Linde Canada Limited will be sponsoring an open house on June 20 at A to Z Welding & Fabrication, a Linde authorized agent in Sturgeon Falls, Ontario. At the event, technicians will demonstrate the latest welding and cutting equipment and consumables available to metal fabricators in the area.
- 05/14/2013 / Press Releases / Linde Canada to hold “Lunch & Learn” plasma cutting demonstrations
- Québec, Canada, May 14, 2013 – Linde Canada Limited will be serving up “Lunch & Learn” sessions at six of its Québec retail stores in May and June. The “Lunch” will be simple but the “Learn” will be substantial: an opportunity to witness and test Hypertherm’s leading edge plasma cutting technology.
- 02/27/2013 / Press Releases / U.S. Army purchases first ADROIT™ FC 300 latent fingerprint development system from Linde Canada
- Mississauga, Canada, February 27, 2013 – The U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Laboratory (USACIL) has purchased the first beta ADROITTM FC 300 latent fingerprint development system, based on technology developed by Linde Canada, Ltd. The revolutionary, automated latent fingerprint development system is a dry, non-contact technology that uses a gaseous application process for developing latent fingerprints. The new technology eliminates hazardous carrier solvents used in traditional processing methods and the physical application of these materials by dipping, spraying, brushing and drying.
- 02/06/2013 / Press Releases / Linde Canada introduces two private label welding/cutting helmets
- Mississauga, Canada, Feb 6, 2013 –Linde Canada Ltd has launched the next generation of welding helmets to Canadian market. The helmets are an extension to a private label program for its industrial products that Linde Canada started in 2008.
- 01/28/2013 / Press Releases / Linde to present progress on CO2 capture project to US Energy Association
- Murray Hill and New Providence, NJ, January 28, 2013 -- Linde North America has been invited to provide an update on its activities in carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS) on January 29, 2013 at the U.S. Energy Association (USEA). The presentation will concentrate on Linde's carbon capture technology with a focus on Post Combustion CO2 Capture (PCC) technology and Linde’s Department of Energy slipstream pilot project, as well as the commercial challenges with CCUS projects.
- 01/28/2013 / Press Releases / CONSOL Energy selects LNG provider Linde to help power its drilling and hydraulic fracturing operations
- Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., January 28, 2013 – Linde North America, a global leader in the growing liquefied natural gas (LNG) fueling market, today announced that CONSOL Energy Inc. (NYSE: CNX) has contracted with Linde to supply LNG and related equipment and services for all of its operations in the Marcellus and Utica basins. This new agreement follows successful completion of a trial conducted by the two companies using Linde’s LNG to replace some of the diesel fuel used to power the diesel engines (gensets) that drive drilling rigs. Under the new agreement, Linde’s LNG solution will be used to power gas drilling for CONSOL and may also be expanded to applications such as hydraulic fracturing, mining and marine operations. The LNG-diesel dual-fuel solution lowers the cost of producing on-site power at gas and oil operations and burns more cleanly than diesel fuel alone.
- 01/28/2013 / Press Releases / Meat and poultry plants reap rapid gains from automated combo-bin chilling
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., January 28, 2013 – “Meat and poultry processors are looking for ways to reduce labor, improve product quality, plant safety and productivity, and automating combo-bin chilling is proving to be a quick way to capitalize on all those goals,” says Mark DiMaggio, head of food and beverage, Linde North America.
- 01/28/2013 / Trade News / Linde partners with Voltaix to drive the development of next-generation NAND flash memory chips.
Linde Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, has strengthened its commitment to memory manufacturing with the announcement of a significant investment in a new ultra-high purity disilane plant in Upper Mt. Bethel Township, Pennsylvania, USA, owned by Voltaix, leading manufacturer of materials for the semiconductor and photovoltaic industries. Linde has partnered with Voltaix to facilitate the production of next-generation NAND flash memory chips, which requires high volumes of disilane (Si2H6)..
- 01/25/2013 / Trade News / Linde and Forest BtL sign licensing agreement for Carbo-V® technology
Munich, 24th January 2013: Linde Engineering Dresden GmbH has signed an agreement with the Finnish Forest BtL Oy for the licensing of the biomass gasification technology Carbo-V®, which will be implemented in a new Biomass–to-Liquid (BtL) plant in Kemi, Northern Finland. The commercial operation for the production of biodiesel and naphtha is expected to start at the end of 2016.
- 01/18/2013 / Trade News / Linde to build a new liquid carbon dioxide plant in Thailand
- Linde Thailand Public Company Limited (Linde Thailand), a member of The Linde Group, announced that it will invest about Bt 500 million (about EUR 12 million) to install a new merchant carbon dioxide plant in Map Ta Phut, Rayong.
- 01/18/2013 / Press Releases / Linde to highlight its growing capabilities in support of expanded use of LNG for oil and gas drilling
- Houston, TX and Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., January 18, 2013 – Linde North America, today announced that Earl Lawson, head of Energy Solutions, will discuss the company’s expanding capabilities to support the use of liquefied natural gas (LNG) for oil and gas drilling at the World LNG Fuels 2013 Conference. Lawson will show how Linde is leveraging its well-established expertise in cryogenic gases and expanding infrastructure to support the use of LNG for oil and gas operations.
- 01/16/2013 / Press Releases / Linde Puerto Rico launches new website
- Bo. Palmas, Cataño, P.R., January 16, 2013 – Linde Puerto Rico Inc. has launched a new Internet website for its industrial gases, medical gases and engineering businesses in the Caribbean. This new website is designed for easy navigation to information on products, services and appropriate Linde specialists.
- 01/15/2013 / Press Releases / Linde Expertise and Infrastructure Enable First Use of Liquefied Natural Gas to Power Full Hydraulic Fracturing Spread
- Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., January 15, 2013 – Linde North America, a global leader in the growing liquefied natural gas (LNG) fueling market, has provided the equipment, services and LNG for the first-ever commercial hydraulic fracturing operation fueled by a combination of diesel and economical, clean burning liquefied natural gas. The 12-pump, 24,000 horsepower fleet is the largest dual-fuel project ever conducted and is the first involving the conversion of an entire hydraulic fracturing fleet.
- 01/14/2013 / Trade News / Linde shows how energized solutions can improve economics and environmental impact of European hydraulic fracturing
- The Linde Group today announced that Dr. Art Shirley, will give a presentation at the European Unconventional Gas Summit on how Linde's energized solutions are helping producers increase the productivity and decrease the environmental impact of hydraulic fracturing in the U.S.
- 01/10/2013 / Press Releases / Linde Canada to demonstrate welding effectiveness of equipment and gases at Manitoba Agricultural Days exhibition
Mississauga, Canada, January 10, 2013 - Metal fabricators attending this year’s Manitoba AG Days exhibition in Brandon, MB, Canada, looking for increased welding quality and productivity, as well as improved safety, are invited to visit with Linde Canada experts who will be demonstrating the company’s extensive line of shielding gases, hard goods, machines and safety products.
- 01/07/2013 / Press Releases / Linde Gives Meat and Poultry Processors “Lift off” with Patented Cryogenic Solutions
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., January 4, 2013 – Recent advances in cryogenic freezing/chilling technology from Linde North America make it possible to quickly add a long-term improvement to meat and poultry operations. At IPPE 2013 in Atlanta, Ga., January 29-31, Linde North America showcases state-of-the-art solutions that can boost yield and processing line throughput – including the world’s first hygienic IQF tunnel freezer with (patented) rolling-wave action.
- 01/04/2013 / Trade News / Linde wins fourth LNG project in China
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a contract with Sichuan Tongkai Energy and Technology Development Company for the design and supply of the Bazhong Phase II LNG plant. After winning back the customer against strong competition, this is now the fourth LNG project for the Linde Engineering Division in China.
- 12/21/2012 / Trade News / Industry initiative targets the development of a network of hydrogen refueling stations for fuel cell electric vehicles in Germany
- Building up a refueling station network for fuel cell electric vehicles is taking on a concrete form. The current partners in the H2 Mobility initiative are working on implementing a business model to build up a nationwide hydrogen refueling station network in Germany.
- 12/17/2012 / Press Releases / Linde engineers developing alternatives to helium in several applications
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., December 17, 2012 -- Faced with a sourcing shortage of helium, several segments of industry, working with Linde North America engineers, are welcoming new product developments that lead to lower helium requirements, or replacing helium altogether, without significantly sacrificing application quality.
- 12/17/2012 / Corporate News / Linde acquires homecare company Calea France SAS
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed an agreement to acquire the homecare company Calea France SAS (Sèvres, France). Calea generated revenue in the 2011 financial year of EUR 28 m with around 200 employees. The transaction is expected to be completed at the beginning of 2013.
- 12/10/2012 / Press Releases / Video highlights Linde’s leadership in clean energy solutions
Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., December 10, 2012 – Linde North America today announced the availability of a new video describing Linde’s diverse products and services for clean energy solutions. Linde, a worldwide leader in gas production and delivery, is committed to the development of the clean energy solutions that are essential for sustainable worldwide growth. The video showcases examples of Linde’s varied initiatives and can be viewed on Linde’s LNG website at: http://lindelng.com/index.php/news-media
- 12/09/2012 / Trade News / Gazprom Export and Linde sign Helium Memorandum of Understanding
- In Paris, Alexander Medvedev and Tom Blades have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) stipulating cooperation in implementing new helium production projects
- 12/06/2012 / Press Releases / New era of cryogenic food processing can put older technology “on ice”
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., December 6, 2012 – Because cold-temperature processing is so critical to many food processing operations, improvements in technology can make a significant impact on productivity and profits. The bigger the gain, the stronger the multiplying effect.
- 11/27/2012 / Trade News / Linde sees rapid growth as chosen gas supplier by three leading Gen 8.5 display manufacturers in China
- Wins three major bulk gas contracts and opens new gas facilities to enable development of next-generation Ultra High Definition displays
- 11/26/2012 / Press Releases / Six new vendors introduced at Linde Distributor Association meeting
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., November 26, 2012 – Six new vendors were introduced to the 35 industrial gas distributors who attended the 17th annual meeting of the Linde Distributor Association (LDA) held in Austin, Texas, in late October. The annual meeting provides the opportunity for LDA members to share ideas for business improvement and to network with preferred vendors.
- 11/26/2012 / Corporate News / Linde awarded major contract for LNG plant by PETRONAS in Malaysia
- The technology company The Linde Group has received an order for a mid-scale liquefied naturals gas (LNG) plant from Malaysia LNG Sdn. Bhd., a production subsidiary of Malaysia's national oil and gas company PETRONAS.
- 11/23/2012 / Corporate News / Linde to build LNG terminal near Gothenburg, Sweden, for Skangass
- The technology company The Linde Group has been commissioned by Norwegian-based Skangass AS to build a mid-scale liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal at the west coast of Sweden, in Lysekil, 100 kilometres north of Gothenburg.
- 11/21/2012 / Press Releases / Linde Canada to focus on safety equipment and apparel at Québec mining conference
- Québec, Canada, November 21, 2012 – Safety will be the focus of Linde Canada Ltd.’s participation at Québec Mines 2012, a technical conference on geosciences and minerals research to be held at the Québec City Convention Centre, on November 27-29, 2012.
- 11/15/2012 / Press Releases / Linde teams with customer to successfully demonstrate its LNG mobile fueling unit
- Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., November 15, 2012 – Linde North America, today reported a successful trial of its liquefied natural gas (LNG) mobile fueling unit. The Linde mobile fueler allows customers to test the feasibility of using LNG as an alternative to fuels such as diesel. Linde worked with C Cross Transportation, a Mississippi-based hauler with a fleet of more than 100 tractors, to set up the fuel supply for an LNG tractor the company is testing in South Carolina. The Linde team managed the logistics, arranged the installation, safely deployed the equipment and supplied the needed training.
- 11/14/2012 / Press Releases / Linde Crust Freezers Match High-Speed Deli-Log Slicing
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., November 14, 2012 – Spinning at up to 2000 RPMs, high-speed deli-log slicers can be optimized for high repeatability with crust-freezing know-how and high-efficiency cryogenic freezers from Linde.
- 10/29/2012 / Corporate News / January to September 2012: Linde's business performance remains steady and its outlook is confirmed
The performance of the technology company The Linde Group has remained steady in the nine months ended 30 September 2012, with Group revenue and Group operating profit both increasing once again.
- 10/25/2012 / Trade News / Bomin Linde joint venture is planning its first liquefied natural gas terminal in the Port of Hamburg
- Starting point for the Bomin Linde LNG GmbH & Co. KG: The first project is the construction of a liquefied natural gas terminal intended to provide ships with the cleaner fuel in the P ort of Hamburg. This is based on the successful completion of a feasibility study conducted by the Hamburg Port Authority and Linde.
- 10/22/2012 / Trade News / Linde launches innovative glass melting technology to reduce NOx emissions
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of COROX® LowNOx a ground-breaking glass melting solution that will significantly reduce emissions of harmful nitrous oxides (NOx) in order to meet increasingly strict emission regulations set by the European Union (EU).
- 10/18/2012 / Trade News / News 2012-10-18 Trade News
- News 2012-10-18 Trade News
- 10/18/2012 / Press Releases / Linde to showcase technologies and capabilities at Gasification Technologies Council Conference
- Murray Hill and New Providence, NJ, October 18, 2012-- Linde North America will be showcasing its broad range of technologies and experience which support gasification technology at the Gasification Technologies Council (GTC) Conference to be held at the Marriott Wardman Park in Washington, DC, on October 28-31, 2012.
- 10/16/2012 / Press Releases / Linde starts-up two CO2 plants to support well completions in the oil and gas industry
Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., October 16, 2012 –Linde North America has upgraded its carbon dioxide (CO2) plants in Corpus Christi, Texas, and Woodward, Oklahoma. These newly commissioned plants serve the Midcontinent and Eagle Ford shale regions, and are designed to support the oil and gas industry’s growing use of CO2 to displace water and enhance well production in completion designs.
- 10/15/2012 / Press Releases / Nineteen Linde North America CO2 plants achieve Food Safety Certification
- Murray Hill, New Jersey, U.S., October 15, 2012, 2012 –Linde North America has received FSSC 22000 certification for its nineteen beverage-grade carbon dioxide (CO2) facilities. FSSC 22000 is a rigorous standard that falls under the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) benchmark, established by GFSI to ensure confidence in the delivery of safe food to consumers worldwide.
- 10/15/2012 / Trade News / Linde supports BOSCH in developing cleaner automotive technologies
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the completion of a major gas supply system installation, along with supply of high purity specialty gases for BOSCH, to aid the development of cleaner automotive technology.
- 10/11/2012 / Press Releases / Linde launches nitrogen portable storage vessels to increase efficiency and reduce costs at the wellhead
- Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., October 11, 2012 – Linde North America, today announced the availability of Nitrogen Portable Storage Vessels (NPSV) allowing hydraulic fracturing operators and service companies to expand their nitrogen storage capabilities on location.
- 10/10/2012 / Press Releases / Linde North America’s Kansas plant receives Responsible Care® Certification
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., October 10, 2012 – Linde North America has received certification of its Coffeyville, Kansas, air separation plant under the American Chemistry Council’s Responsible Care® program.
- 10/10/2012 / Press Releases / LifeGas to highlight flexible home oxygen solutions at Medtrade Exposition
- ATLANTA, October 10, 2012 – Homecare professionals are invited to meet with LifeGas healthcare experts at the 2012 Medtrade Exposition being held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia, October 16-18, to discuss ways for homecare companies to meet the challenges in today’s difficult economic environment.
- 10/02/2012 / Press Releases / Linde Canada to introduce new welding process at Québec Industrial Tradeshow
- Québec, Canada, October 2, 2012 – Metal fabricators attending this year’s Salon industriel de Québec -- an Industrial Tradeshow in Québec City -- are invited to visit with Linde Canada Ltd. welding experts who will be highlighting the company’s line of welding gases and equipment and safety products.
- 10/02/2012 / Press Releases / Linde Canada Ltd. acquires London, Ontario gases and welding distributor
- Mississauga, Canada, October 2, 2012 – In a move to strengthen its presence in southwestern Ontario, Linde Canada Ltd. has acquired Contact Welding Supplies Ltd., an independent industrial gases and welding equipment distributor headquartered in London, Ontario.
- 10/02/2012 / Corporate News / Official opening of the Chemical-Biotechnological Process Centre in Leuna
After a construction period of almost two years, the new Fraunhofer Center for Chemical-Biotechnological Processes (CBP) in Leuna was today officially opened by the Chancellor of Germany.
- 09/27/2012 / Press Releases / Linde partners with CONSOL Energy to test its hybrid diesel-LNG solution providing cleaner, less expensive power for drilling rigs
- Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., September 27, 2012 – Linde North America today announced that its solution for using liquefied natural gas (LNG) to fuel power-generating diesel engines (gensets) is getting good grades during testing in southwest Pennsylvania.
- 09/24/2012 / Press Releases / Linde to Present LNG Applications for Oil and Gas Drilling and Completion at HHP Summit 2012
- Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., September 24, 2012 – Linde North America, today announced that Bryan Luftglass, the Linde North America head of Strategic Market & Business Development for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), will discuss the company’s expanding capabilities to support the use of LNG for oil and gas drilling and completion at HHP Summit 2012: Natural Gas for High Horsepower Applications. Representatives will also be at Booth 24 to discuss Linde’s LNG solutions for oil and gas wells, as well as marine and other high horsepower applications.
- 09/20/2012 / Press Releases / Linde Executive to Highlight Expanding Uses for Liquefied Natural Gas at Shale Gas InsightTM 2012
Philadelphia, P.A. and Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., September 20, 2012 –Bryan Luftglass, the Linde North America head of Strategic Market & Business Development for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), will participate in a panel on the expanding applications for LNG and compressed natural gas (CNG) at the Shale Gas InsightTM 2012 conference. Linde North America is a member of The Linde Group, a world - leading gases and engineering company.
- 09/20/2012 / Trade News / Linde opens world leading aquaculture innovation centre in Norway
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has announced the opening of their state-of-the-art Innovation Centre for Aquaculture, a pioneering R&D and testing unit located at Ålesund in Norway. The centre was formally opened by Norway's Vice Minister of the Ministry of Fisheries and Coastal Affairs, Kristine Gramstad, at an inauguration ceremony today.
- 09/18/2012 / Corporate News / Linde to be listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
On 24 September 2012, Linde AG will be added to the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI World) in acknowledgement of continued progress in its sustainability performance.
- 09/17/2012 / Press Releases / Linde produces new safety video series for customers and employees on handling gases
- Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., September 17 , 2012 -- Linde North America has created a new series of videos on the safe handling and use of several of its gases – oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and hydrogen. The videos are available in DVD for customers, for download from the Linde North America website and viewable on Linde’s YouTube channel.
- 09/14/2012 / Press Releases / Linde Canada launches line of Linde branded safety glasses
- Mississauga, Canada, September 14, 2012 – Linde Canada Ltd has introduced a line of Linde branded safety glasses to the Canadian industrial market. The new product offerings, in three distinct styles, are part of a private label program for its industrial products that Linde Canada started in 2008.
- 09/12/2012 / Trade News / Swindon to pioneer green hydrogen transport
- Vehicles powered by green hydrogen will be a regular feature of the transport scene around Swindon over the coming years, with the expansion of BOC's Hydrogen Refuelling Station at the Honda of the UK Manufacturing site on the outskirts of the town.
- 09/12/2012 / Press Releases / Linde Expert Describes How Energized Solutions Can Increase Productivity for Oil and Gas industry
Murray Hill and New Providence, N.J., September 12, 2012 – Linde North America, a member of The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, today announced that Linde technology specialist Robin Watts, the oil & gas technology manager for Linde’s Energy Solutions business in North America, will discuss fracturing applications using energized solutions at a meeting of the Amarillo Petroleum Section of the Society of Petroleum Engineers in Amarillo, Texas on September 18, 2012.
- 09/05/2012 / Corporate News / Linde launches EUR 1 bn bond
Linde AG (A stable/A3 stable) has today successfully placed EUR 1 bn of senior notes with an 8-year maturity. The bond, with a coupon of 1.75 % issued under the EUR 10 bn EMTN programme, was priced at 35 basis points over MidSwaps.
- 08/31/2012 / Press Releases / Linde Launches On-Line Resource to Help Fleet Owners and Oil and Gas Operators Make the Switch to Economical and Environmentally Friendly LNG
Linde North America, today announced the launch of a website that provides resources to help customers make the switch to liquid natural gas. LNG offers major advantages to large-scale industrial fuel users such as transportation fleets and oil and gas companies.
- 08/31/2012 / Press Releases / Linde Outlines End-to-End LNG Solutions at Natural Gas Utilization Conference
Linde North America will present “Creating an LNG Infrastructure” at the Natural Gas Utilization Conference, Sept 6-7, 2012 on the Penn State campus, State College, Pennsylvania. The conference addresses critical efforts underway to increase the use of natural gas and natural gas liquids being generated from shale plays. From Linde’s presentation, industries including transportation, oil and gas and marine will learn about the economic and environmental benefits of using liquefied natural gas (LNG) as an alternative fuel.
- 08/30/2012 / Press Releases / Environmentally-Friendly Gas Treatment Systems from Linde Efficiently Control pH, BOD, Organics and Odors in Wastewater
- Murray Hill & New Providence, N.J., U.S., August 30, 2012 – Water and wastewater treatment plants can more efficiently control pH, biological oxygen demand (BOD), dissolved organics and odors with high-performance, environmentally-friendly gas injection systems from Linde North America, featured at WEFTEC 2012 in New Orleans, October 1-3.
- 08/29/2012 / Corporate News / Linde to build Vietnam's largest air separation unit
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a long-term contract to supply Vietnamese steel company POSCO SS-Vina (PSSV) with industrial gases.
- 08/28/2012 / Press Releases / Two Linde plants in Texas achieve 12 years with no lost time incidents
- Murray Hill and New Providence, NJ, August 28, 2012-- Two Linde North America plants in Texas have achieved a significant safety milestone – 12 years of operation without a Linde lost time incident. The HYCO plants, located in Clear Lake and LaPorte, Texas, produce hydrogen and carbon monoxide. The LaPorte plant also makes methanol.
- 08/22/2012 / Press Releases / Linde Canada introduces line of Linde branded welding jackets
Mississauga, Canada, August 22, 2012 – Linde Canada Ltd has introduced a custom designed innovative line of Linde branded welding jackets to the Canadian industrial market. The new product line is an extension to a private label program for its industrial products that Linde Canada Ltd started in 2008.
- 08/16/2012 / Press Releases / Linde to break ground for new air separation plant in southern Arkansas
- Murray Hill and New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., August 16, 2012 – Linde North America will break ground on August 22 for construction of a new air separation plant in Lewisville, Arkansas. The 470 ton-per-day plant will produce liquid nitrogen and oxygen to meet rapidly growing demand in Arkansas, Louisiana and Texas.
- 08/14/2012 / Corporate News / Linde completes acquisition of Lincare
- The Linde Group announced today that it has successfully completed its previously announced acquisition of Lincare Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LNCR). As a result of the transaction, Lincare has become a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of Linde.
- 08/07/2012 / Trade News / Dahua Group and Linde sign LOI for coal gasification project in Dalian
- Linde's first investment of coal gasification industry in China is about to kick off
- 08/06/2012 / Corporate News / Marquard & Bahls' subsidiary Bomin and Linde to establish joint venture in liquefied natural gas for the marine market
- Marquard & Bahls through its subsidiary Bomin, a leading provider of marine fuels, and technology company The Linde Group today announced that they will establish a joint venture company in order to build an infrastructure for liquefied natural gas (LNG) in the maritime sector in Europe.
- 08/01/2012 / Adhoc News / Linde Selects DriveCam to Reduce Risk Throughout Fleet
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DriveCam, Inc., a global Driver Risk Management company, announced today that Linde North America has made a 5-year commitment to deploy DriveCam’s Driver Risk Management solution in its entire fleet of 1,250 vehicles in U.S. and Canada.
- 07/31/2012 / Press Releases / GAWDA to detail benefits of membership at Linde distributors buying association meeting
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., July 31, 2012 – Representatives of the GAWDA Membership Services Committee ( http://http://www.gawda.org )will be on the agenda at the LDA (Linde Distributor Association) meeting to explain the many benefits of becoming a GAWDA member. The meeting will be held at the Omni Hotel & Resort in Austin, Texas, October 22 - 23, 2012.
Murray Hill & New Providence, New Jersey, U.S., July 31, 2012 – Representatives of the GAWDA Membership Services Committee will be on the agenda at the LDA (Linde Distributor Association) meeting to explain the many benefits of becoming a GAWDA member. The meeting will be held at the Omni Hotel & Resort in Austin, Texas, October 22 - 23, 2012.