- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Coating & Surface Treatment
- Controlled & Modified Atmospheres
- Freezing & Cooling
- Fumigation & Pestcontrol
- Heat Treatment
- Inerting, Blanketing & Sparging
- Melting & Heating
- Petrochemical Processing
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Plastic Molding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Process Chemistry
- Rubber Deflashing & Vulcanization
- Thermal Cutting
- Water & Soil Treatment
Do the conditions in your stock preparation and short circulation processes need to be even and stable?
Then the ADALKA® Process Stabilizer is tailor made to do the very job. This carbon dioxide application enhances the system alkalinity ie. buffering capacity, thus stabilizing wet end chemistry and unit operations like beating, mixing and providing excellent opportunities for optimization of chemical additions.
The ADALKA Process Stabilizer was primarily developed for the production of woodfree paper and paperboard. However, experience proves that it can also be very well adapted to other kinds of paper qualities like wood containing papers.