– Linde Canada Limited will be showcasing its line of equipment and gases serving the Canadian food and beverage industry at the Food and Beverage Convention Niagara 2017. The convention is taking place on March 3, 2017, at the Scotiabank Convention Centre in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada.
“The breadth of the Linde line of equipment and services -- and our depth of knowledge -- are very advanced in the food and beverage industry,” said Francis Galego, Marketing Manager-Bulk Gases for Linde Canada. “Linde specialists have decades of experience in the use of cryogenic gases, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen, in packaging, freezing and chilling of a variety of food products.”
Linde specialists welcome visitors to its booth for a discussion on the company’s broad cross-section of equipment, gases, and services for a variety of food and beverage applications, including:
- MAPAX® modified atmosphere packaging systems that seal in freshness during packaging to extend shelf life.
- The CRYOLINE® family of freezers consisting of some different types of freezers that cover a broad range of products – from baked goods, meat or fish products, pasta, and vegetables to convenience foods.
- Linde carbon dioxide Snow Horns that provide a simple, cost-effective method to control temperature conditions in food chilling operations accurately.
- SURESERVE® beverage gases to meet demands for that perfect beer in today’s busy hospitality services.
“I believe that anyone visiting the Linde booth will consider their time well spent and will be confident that Linde is capable of designing a system to satisfy their needs,” Galego said.
Linde Canada is a member of The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company. In the 2015 financial year, The Linde Group generated revenue of CAD 26.3 bn (EUR 17.944 bn), making it one of the leading gases and engineering companies in the world, with approximately 65,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. The company is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.